1.5 update brings more polish!
I want to thank all the people that have played Minimal Raider so far, and those that have donated beause they enjoyed the game - some generously! It warms my heart to see that this thing that started as a fun game jam project for myself grew to be so loved.
For those diehards, and for newcomers alike, I've uploaded another small update. This should help make some aspects of the traversal less frustrating. Plus it adds a fresh new sprite-based face for mini Lara! It's a technique to mimic the texture-based faces that the old Tomb Raider games had, ad I think it looks a lot better than the, well, minimal face that was there before.
I hope you enjoy this update! Here's the full changelog:
- Improved colliders on spinning blades.
- Improved animation timing for stabbing blades.
- Pulling the lever behind the blades now stops the blades.
- Improved crouch animation.
- Improved ledges at the exit of the cave to prevent bouncing off and falling.
- Improved player character model's face.
I'll have news of my next project soon, and if you enjoyed this game, I bet you'll enjoy that one too.
Get Minimal Raider
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.